The Student Union SAMMAKKO aims to develop its services for all students in SAMK. To support this aim, SAMMAKKO has decided to assemble student service development groups for Master’s students (YAMK) and blended learning (Bachelor’s degree) students.
The development groups meet once a month for a workshop to discuss around different themes. Workshops are held remotely (Google Meet) once a month from September 2020 to March 2021. Apply here.
Preliminary program of workshops (Blended learning group / Master’s group). We reserve the right to make changes.
1) Tutoring (16.9.2020 / 17.9.2020)
2) Events (14.10.2020 / 15.10.2020)
3) Community (11.11.2020 / 12.11.2020)
4) Health and well-being (9.12.2020 / 10.12.2020)
5) Student policy (13.1.2021 / 14.1.2021)
6) Learning environments (10.2.2021 / 11.2.2021)
7) Development of member services (10.3.2021 / 11.2.2021)
Maximun eight SAMK students per group will be chosen based on the applications. The application period for the development groups ends on Friday, August 28, 2020. Those selected for the groups will be announced on Tuesday, September 1, 2020.