- Tämä tapahtuma on mennyt.
SAMMAKKO visa-free cruise to St.Petersburg and Tallinn
huhtikuu 5 @ 11:00 - huhtikuu 9 @ 23:30€310
Explore Saint Petersburg and Tallinn on a new visa-free ferry trip: 3 days in Russia and 1 day in Tallinn! Experience top quality culture, take tours to outstanding palaces and sights, have great parties and lots of fun in Russian style! Visa-free for all nationalities. All tours guided in English.
The trip duration is 5 days:
which includes 2 nights in St. Petersburg ( in total stay in St, Petersburg is 72hours, that allows the passengers to be on a visa-free system)
Other 2nights is on the ferry.
Ferry has 2-3 days departures every week, departing from Helsinki.
Routes: Helsinki-St. Petersburg-Helsinki (this route is for Wednesday and Thursday departures)
Helsinki-St. Petersburg – Tallinn (this route is for Friday departure), the students will have a separate ferry connection from Tallinn – Helsinki.
What is included in the package:
– Transportation from Pori+Rauma-Helsinki ferry terminal and back
– Ferry from Helsinki-St. Petersburg-Tallinn
– 2 nights in the cabins B4 (4 people’s cabin)
– Connection ferry tickets Tallinn-Helsinki
– 2 nights in the 3* hotel in St. Petersburg
– Breakfast in the hotel in St. Peterbsurg
– For students, State Hermitage museum tickets and the guided tour is included, for adults it’s 20EUR
– Guided tour by bus in St. Petersburg
– Tour guide services from Timetravels in St. Petersburg ( our tour guides are locals and speak English, have been working with Timetravels for several years already)
– Transportation in St. Petersburg for transfers to different activities and around St. Petersburg
What is not included:
– breakfast on the ferry (it’s 15EUR per person, and can be paid on the ferry at the restaurant)
– extra activities in St. Petersburg ( for example: Catherines palace, Russian dinner, etc)
– Travel Insurance ( We offer travel insurance for cost of 5EUR)
– guided tour in Tallinn (available for extra cost)
The trip itself is visa free for all nationals. However, everyone should travel with their valid passports. The passport should be at least 6 months old. If the citizens are outside of Eu/EEA countries, they must provide valid local residence permit. For EU/EEA citizens traveling with EU ID card is not allowed.